Follow by Email: add your email and click "submit." Your email remains confidential.

Monday, December 19, 2016

Joint Meeting of the Planning Commission and Selectboard 12/13/16 Unapproved Minutes

TOWN OF PEACHAM
SELECTBOARD AND PLANNING COMMISSION JOINT MEETING MINUTES
Peacham Library
Tuesday December 13th, 2016 6:30PM

Present:
Selectboard: Annette Lorraine
Planning Commission: Geoff Sewake, Marilyn Magnus, Rene Joly, Melissa Laurita Kohl
Clerk to the Board: Melissa Laurita Kohl
Public: Clay Purvis, Mike Bruton, Brian Barney, Jock Gill, Rose Nunn, Samantha Gaertner, Larry Jensen, Rick Scholes, and 20 others.

The Selectboard would like to thank Mike Heath and Kingdom Crust Co for the generous donation of pizza for this meeting.

The meeting was called to order by Selectboard Chair Annette Lorraine at 7:17 PM.

  1. Additions
    1. There are no additions to the agenda.

  1. Annette introduced Geoff Sewake, Chair of the Planning Commission. He let everyone know that his mantra is outreach and feedback from the community during this town plan process. His plan is to not incorporate personal bias but to represent the community. Broadband is one of those issues that the Planning Commission would like feedback on.
  2. Annette introduced Clay Purvis, the Connectivity Development Manager for the State of Vermont.
  3. Clay passed out a handout to the audience with information about Peacham’s current state of broadband access. Clay spoke at length about the ins and outs of broadband service and the State of Vermont and he fielded questions from the audience. Highlights are below.
  4. Clay said that the State did some mapping of Peacham and there are 557 locations in Peacham that are listed in the database - 163 locations have access to 25 down, 3 up, which is the federal standard for broadband. 154 have something between 4 down 1 up and 25 down 3 up. 240 addresses have something less than 4 down 1 upl.
  5. There are a couple of projects going on that will impact Peacham. VTEL WOW project is a thoroughly funded wireless project. They are deploying statewide 4ge territory. He brought a VTEL wireless router and there was 2 down 3 up here in the library. They were planning on building a tower in Cabot but had to move it. If they do that there should be service coming into the western part of Peacham.
  6. Second major project is the Connect America Fund - the largest statewide investment in broadband to date - 50 mill over 6 years given to fairpoint. A program run through the Universal Service Fund. Expected to bring 10 down 1 up to 24,000 addressses statewide - they also have a designated territory - in Peacham that includes 330 addresses including mostly the 240 under 4/1 and mostly avoiding where cable is available. But there are 33,000 addresses that need it within their territory so will not do all of it. What we have been encouraging towns to do is to speak with fairpoint, let them know that you are interested and see if they will do a project here. If not, they provide a statewide grant program to support additional projects. The other solution for north on Bayley Hazen would be the extension of cable - if you request video service, they will extend it (legally have to it) but there is a fee and tariff and it’s based on the number of addresses. About $30,000 a mile and the tariff determines how that’s born between addresses and service provider. Did a project on Oneida Rd in Danville that was 11 addressses - cost about $24,000 - partially funded by addresses - $100 per person - and then was grant awarded though that program is not available anymore.
  7. They do fund - they do not expect any match from the recipient. The cost is born by state and service provider. There are two Fairpoint companies in Vermont - he explained difference.
  8. For Peacham, it seems like the best route is to talk with providers and Clay would be happy to set that up with the Planning Commission or Selectboard to see what projects are available.
  9. If the town has the ability to raise or commit any money, the provider then comes to seek a grant from the community initiative it makes it much more attractive for the grant.
  10. Brian said that he is a manager for Fairpoint but is speaking as a citizen of Peacham right now. Currently under caf 2 we are building on the backside of Peacham Pond and Martins pOnd sites - Peacham Pond in the next couple of months, Martin Pond by June-ish. On drawing borde for future - two sites being debated. We have hit 2 yerar milestone in first year so looking more for capital funding from Fairpoint itself. If successful would be looking at far end of Bayley Hazen Rd or Thaddeus Stevens Rd. Would have at least 25 up 3 down most likely.
  11. Annette thanked Clay for his time.

Geoff moves to adjourn at 8:40pm. Melissa seconds. So moved.

Selectboard Meeting 12/21/16 CANCELLED

Hi,

The regularly scheduled Peacham Selectboard meeting for 12/21/16 is cancelled. The next regular meeting will be on 1/4/17 at 7:30am in the Peacham Town Hall meeting room.

Cheers,
Melissa

Monday, December 12, 2016

Joint Selectboard and Planning Commission Meeting 12/13/16

TOWN OF PEACHAM 
SELECTBOARD & PLANNING COMMISSION 
JOINT MEETING 
AGENDA 
Peacham Library 
Tuesday, December 13th, 2016 7:00 PM 

1. Call to Order
2. Additions to the Agenda
3. Clay Purvis, the Connectivity Development Manager with the State of Vermont, will discuss the resources and opportunities that are available for expanding broadband and cell service throughout Peacham, and increasing speed and quality.
4. Adjourn

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Selectboard Meeting 11/16/16 Minutes

TOWN OF PEACHAM
SELECTBOARD MEETING
MINUTES
Wednesday November 16, 2016
UNAPPROVED
Present:
Selectboard Members: David Jacobs and Annette Lorraine
Public: Energy Coordinator Jock Gill, Aubrey Cabot-Case, Town Clerk Tom Galinat, Mike Bruton, Road Foreman Jeremy Withers
Clerk to the Board: Melissa Laurita Kohl
The meeting was called to order by Chair of the Board Annette Lorraine at 6:33PM.
  1. Agenda – Additions
    1. Preliminary Budget Ideas
    2. Jock – connectivity
    3. School Board Online Posting
    4. Add Rusty/Bathroom estimate and Listers/RFP to Special Budget Meeting 11/30/16 and notice
  2. Review and Approve Minutes of 11/2/16
    1. Annette moves to approve the 11/2/16 Hearing Minutes with one minor amendment. David seconds. All in favor. So moved.
    2. Annette moves to approve the 11/2/16 minutes with four minor grammatical changes. David seconds. All in favor. So moved.
  3. Village Pathway Winter Maintenance
    1. David said that the meeting about safe routes to school that he had with Jock and Adam was good. They looked at three different possibilities for a way to school, two of which go through Adam Kane’s property. One also goes through the Fitsue's property and one goes along the roadway. The school’s responsibility would be to keep the pathway clear. Jock emailed us a map with all of these routes on it. A lot of it is school responsibility to make these things happen and there is some property ownership issues. Adam was quite fine with it. The other thing is to make the crosswalk a 90 degree – recommended by state engineers, the state paints it so will have to be done next year. David threw out a survey to the school. The survey was there for 2 weeks. Got 8 responses out of 36 families. 6 of 8 go by car, 1 by bus, 1 by car/walk but do have these letters from a couple of people on the Bayley Hazen Rd. Another option was have the bus stop at cafĂ© and pick up kids that cant quite make it from there to school safely in the winter time.
    2. David said that he is beginning to lean toward not maintaining the path in winter and to have school set up a bus. Mainly because the path is low and will become dangerously icy and the town is just not set up to deal with that. The end of the path is steep. He thinks the town needs to work on figuring out how to improve that path in a way that maintaining it in the winter time will be safe as well. He thinks we should look at all the alternatives. The town can buy a weed burner to burn weeds off of staymat instead of roundup. It wont cost a lot to do a staymat pathway. He thinks the goal should be doing something about the path next summer.
    3. Jock showed Annette the picture of the proposed paths. They also talked about traffic calming measures so people don’t speed up the hill and know there is a school there.
    4. As far as safe routes to school for winter, David recommends that we do not maintain the pathway but that the bus stops at the Peacham Corner Guild and that transportation is provided for any field trips into the village. David will talk to Ashley at the school about the bus. David will flag the trees and Jeremy will take them down. David will research rumble strips.
    5. Mike said there is also town property that abuts the school property that might be an option for an alternative path. Mike will look into the right of way on the Palmieri property as well. David said that to get kids off the road in the fair weather is a great option.
    6. The State said that Elkin’s Way should be a right angle as well. David will contact Judy to see if she has a file on the safe routes to school.
  4. School Board Minutes
    1. Melissa had sent an email about the school board minutes posted online not meeting State requirements.
    2. Tom said that VLCT recommends keeping the municipality and the school board separate.
    3. Annette will contact the school board members to talk about this to see if they can ask the CCSU to make this a priority.
    4. Annette said that the best source on Open Meeting Law is the statute itself. VLCT is not always accurate. The Orange Book is not accurate as well. Annette will train the Selectboard and Melissa on how to use the state statutes online when we have a light agenda.
  5. Zoning Regulations Update from Planning Commission
    1. Annette had asked the Planning Commission to answer some questions which they answered at their last meeting. She will make a final round of edits and send it to the Planning Commission to make sure that the changes make sense.
  6. Connectivity Meeting
    1. Clay Purvis, the Connectivity Development Manager Department of Public Services in Montpelier will make a presentation at 7pm on Tuesday December 13th at the Peacham Library. Notice it as a special meeting. Change the Planning Commission Meeting. Annette will look into having pizza for the event.
  7. Highway Department Update
    1. Now that the paving job is done, he filled out this TA65, which needs three signatures. He is going to meet with Shauna in the morning and pass the file on the job to her so that the town can be reimbursed for $175,000.
    2. Annette moves that the Selectboard sign the Request for Reimbursement Form TA65. David seconds. All in favor. So moved.
    3. Jeremy received a new application from someone with a CDL. He has four applications total. Jeremy will schedule an interview with the Selectboard and an applicant.
    4. Jock said that there is a crushed culvert on Ha Penny.
    5. Mike said that the roads are in great shape.
  8. Town Clerk Update
    1. Tom said that right now the town has $260,000 in the bank and that puts us at a negative $115,000 because the town borrows against itself for the working capital fund. If we get the $175,000 that puts the town at a surplus of $59,000 but will probably still end up negative $8,000. He ran the final numbers for East Peacham Rd – it cost $99,000 in addition to the reimbursement. He thinks the town was able to shoulder that $100,000 but it means that purchasing the loader doesn’t look promising. If the town has any surplus and the town doesn't use it, it has to be put toward reimbursing taxes or the town can put it into working capital fund but the town only has $1500 left in that line item as it has a $150,000 cap. Tom will call VLCT and confirm the laws around how to deal with surplus. May add an agenda item for town meeting day about how to spend surplus.
    2. Jeremy will start shopping for loaders to see whether it’s worth purchasing this season. Jeremy thinks that time wise the town is cutting it close. He would have to spend a lot of time on this ASAP to make it happen.
    3. Dewesburg Land Records – John Reiss brought it to Tom’s attention that in 1810 when they split the town in two the records would be put in Danville. Tom contacted Danville. Annette moves that the Selectboard authorizes money from the restricted fund to be used for restoration of land records for the Dewesburg Land Records for up to $2000. David seconds. All in favor. So moved.
    4. Tom would like to increase the percentage of recording fees that goes to preserving records. Right now for every $10, $2 goes to it. Would like to increase it to 30% to 40%. Ideally one day would have a dedicated laptop for people to search in. He thinks would be about $4,000 for computer and software.
    5. Auditors – for comp time it says not more than 40 hours of comp time but its unclear whether its 40 hours in one year or at one time. Annette said that it is at one time. She wrote that.
  9. Preliminary Budget Idea
    1. Annette said that through the years, since we don’t have a town manager style of government here the town clerks take on a lot of stuff that is really a manager issue instead of town clerk/treasurer responsibilities. This can be remedied with a part time position that is divided between assistant town clerk and town administrator. The clerks are coming up with a list of all of the things that they do that are not part of their job description as clerks. Annette thinks this could work out really well where the Selectboard won’t feel like they are imposing on the hired officials. Jeremy currently has more health insurance benefits than anybody else in his road crew. He feels like ethically we should offer a family plan to everyone. And to offer health insurance to Rebecca, too.
  10. Review and Approve B ills
    1. The Selectboard reviewed and approved bills.
  11. Review Correspondence
    1. The Selectboard reviewed correspondence.

Annete Moves to adjourn at 9:01Pm. David seconds. All in favor. So moved.

Monday, December 5, 2016

Selectboard Meeting 12/7/16 Agenda

TOWN OF PEACHAM
SELECTBOARD
MEETING AGENDA
Town Hall Meeting Room

Wednesday, December 7th, 2016 7:30AM

PLEASE NOTE THE NEW MEETING TIME. THIS IS THE REGULAR MEETING TIME THROUGH THE END OF FEBRUARY.

  1. Call to Order

  1. Additions to the Agenda for any additional business this meeting

  1. Review and approve minutes of 11/16/16 meeting

  1. 2017 budget discussions continued

  1. Rusty Barber to discuss cost estimates for town hall restroom remodel. He may want to address the listers’ proposed budget for the reappraisal too. (~8:30AM)

  1. Highway Department Update

  1. Town Clerk Update

  1. Review and Approve Bills

  1. Review Correspondence

  1. Adjourn

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Selectboard Special Meeting 11/30/16 Agenda

TOWN OF PEACHAM
SELECTBOARD
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 6:30PM

Town Clerk’s Office



  1. Call to order
  2. Additions to the Agenda for any additional business this meeting
  3. Listers’ recommendation for reappraisal consultant & proposed 2017 budget
  4. Initial work on the upcoming 2017 overall town budget
  5. Plan other actions necessary for upcoming Town Report and Town Meeting.
  6. Adjourn

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Selectboard Special Meeting 11/22/16 Unapproved Minutes

TOWN OF PEACHAM SELECTBOARD
MINUTES
of the
SPECIAL MEETING
Tuesday, November 22, 2016 
(Unapproved)

Present: Selectboard members Annette Lorraine (chair), David Jacobs, Tim Scott
Road Crew Foreman Jeremy Withers, and a road crew applicant


1.      The meeting was called to order at 6:30pm

2.      Additions to the agenda may include review of one or two personnel policy provisions and other personnel matters.

3.      It was moved and unanimously voted to go into Executive Session a job interview for a road crew worker which will include private and confidential personnel information.

4.      The board came out of Executive Session at 7:15pm

5.      It was moved and unanimously agreed to amend the personnel policy for a trial period for one year (until 11/30/2017) to allow each member of the road crew to accrue comp time (if they so choose) up to a cap of 80 hours instead of 40 hours. At the end of that time period we will analyze whether this amendment worked well, or if it left the crew short-handed at any time.

6.      It was moved and unanimously agreed to authorize Jeremy Withers to accelerate the annual performance review of an employee and to increase the employee’s hourly wage rate.

7.      It was moved and unanimously agreed to provide holiday bonuses to the road crew as the Town did last year.

8.      It was moved and unanimously voted to offer the position to the applicant. He plans to let Jeremy Withers know his answer tomorrow.

9.      Adjourned at 7:30pm.

Minutes respectfully submitted by Annette Lorraine, Chair

Monday, November 21, 2016

Selectboard Special Meeting 11/22/16 Agenda

TOWN OF PEACHAM
SELECTBOARD
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
Town Hall Meeting Room

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2016 6:30PM

  1. Call to Order

  1. Additions to the Agenda for any additional business this meeting

  1. Executive Session for private and confidential personnel information during a job interview for a road crew worker

  1. Adjourn

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Selectboard Special Meeting 11/18/16 Agenda


TOWN OF PEACHAM
SELECTBOARD
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
Town Hall Meeting Room


Friday, November 18, 2016 7:30AM
  1. Call to order
  2. Additions to the Agenda for any additional business this meeting
  3. Executive Session to Interview an Applicant for the Road Crew
  4. Adjourn

Monday, November 14, 2016

Selectboard Meeting 11/16/16 Agenda

TOWN OF PEACHAM
SELECTBOARD
MEETING AGENDA
Town Hall Meeting Room



Wednesday, November 16, 2016 6:30PM

  1. Call to order
  2. Additions to the Agenda for any additional business this meeting
  3. Review and approve minutes of 11/2/16
  4. Rick Scholes/ Reappraisal RFP
  5. Village Pathway Winter Maintenance
  6. Zoning Regulations Update from Planning Commission
  7. Highway Department Update
  8. Town Clerk Update
    1. Dewesburg Land Records
  9. Review and approve bills
  10. Review correspondence
  11. Adjourn

Monday, October 31, 2016

Selectboard Meeting 11/2/16 Agenda

TOWN OF PEACHAM
SELECTBOARD
MEETING AGENDA



Wednesday, November 2, 2016
immediately following the Zoning Regulations Hearing,
which begins at 6:30PM



  1. Call to order
  2. Additions to the Agenda for any additional business this meeting
  3. Review and approve minutes of 10/19/16
  4. Winter Maintenance of Village Pathway
  5. Right of Way Work by Fairpoint in Village
  6. Rusty Barber re: Potential renovation of bathrooms/conference room
  7. Tim Scott Re: Town Forest Forestry Plan
  8. Highway Department Update
  9. Town Clerk Update
  10. Review and approve bills
  11. Review correspondence
  12. Adjourn

Monday, October 17, 2016

NOTICE OF ZONING REGULATIONS HEARING


Town of Peacham / PO Box 244 / Peacham, VT 05862


NOTICE OF ZONING REGULATIONS HEARING

October 17, 2016
To all Persons owning land or interested in lands in the Town of Peacham or abutting towns, and the Peacham Planning Commission, and the Public:

The Peacham Selectboard is holding a hearing to review the proposed Zoning Regulations submitted by the Peacham Planning Commission for adoption. The Selectboard appointed the date of Wednesday, November 2, 2016 for the hearing beginning at 6:30 pm in the Peacham Town Hall Meeting Room.

A complete copy of the zoning regulations can be found at the Peacham Town Clerks Office or online at peachamblog.blogspot.com (see below).

Written testimony may also be submitted to the Selectboard, Peacham Town Clerk’s Office, PO Box 244, Peacham, VT, 05862 (or delivered by hand to the Town Office at 79 Church Street) which must be received no later than 8:30 pm November 1, 2016 to be considered. 

A copy of the proposed zoning regulations are available at the Town Clerk's Office or at Archive.org: https://archive.org/details/Draft.Bylaws.9.21.16

 A copy of the proposed Major Changes to the zoning regulations are available at the Town Clerk's Office or at Archive.org: https://archive.org/details/MajorChangesBylaws201611

A copy of the village maps addendum to the proposed zoning regulations are available at the Town Clerk's Office or at Archive.org: https://archive.org/details/TownPeacham1

A copy of the Planning Commission Report to the Selectboard: https://archive.org/details/PCReport9.21.161

INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING DOCUMENTS FROM ARCHIVE.ORG:
Follow the provided link.

There is a "Download Options" box on the right hand side of the page. Within that box, there is a "PDF" or "DOC" link. Click on the link to download the file.
 

If you have any questions, please email Melissa at: peachamkohl@gmail.com

Monday, October 10, 2016

Selectboard Meeting 10/5/16 Unapproved Minutes

Minutes available at the Town Clerk's Office or at Archive.org: https://archive.org/details/SelectboardMeeting10516UnapprovedMinutes

INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING DOCUMENTS FROM ARCHIVE.ORG:
Follow the provided link.

There is a "Download Options" box on the right hand side of the page. Within that box, there is a "PDF" or "DOC" link. Click on the link to download the file.
 

If you have any questions, please email Melissa at: peachamkohl@gmail.com

Monday, October 3, 2016

Selectboard Meeting 10/5/16 Agenda


TOWN OF PEACHAM
SELECTBOARD
MEETING AGENDA
Town Hall Meeting Room

Wednesday, October 5th, 2016 6:30PM

  1. Call to Order

  1. Additions to the Agenda for any additional business this meeting

  1. Review and approve minutes of 9/21/16 meeting

  1. Intersection Engineering Plans

  1. Planning Commission Zoning Regulations Draft and Report

  1. Highway Department Update

  1. Town Clerk Update

  1. Review and Approve Bills

  1. Review Correspondence

  1. Adjourn

Monday, September 26, 2016

Selectboard Meeting 9/21/16 Unapproved Minutes


TOWN OF PEACHAM
SELECTBOARD MEETING MINUTES
Town Hall Meeting Room
Wednesday September 21, 2016 6:30PM
UNAPPROVED

Present:
Selectboard: Chair of the Board Annette Lorraine, Tim Scott, and David Jacobs
Public: Road Foreman Jeremy Withers, Mike Bruton, Dale Roy, Town Clerk Tom Galinat, Jock Gill, Allen Thresher Jr., Brad, John Reiss

The meeting was called to order by Board Chair Annette Lorraine at 6:40 PM.

  1. Additions
    1. Listers
    2. Roller Barn
    3. Hearing on Mill Terrace is put on hold temporarily until hear a report from Tom during this meeting

  1. Town Clerk Update
    1. We do not have to borrow at all this year despite the paving project.

  1. The meeting was called to order by Board Chair Annette Lorraine at 6:40 PM.Put the hearing on hold at 6:46pm and resumed the hearing on Mill Terrace Road, also known as Mill Trace Rd.
    1. Jeremy, the public, and the Selectboard discussed the weight limit on the bridge.
    2. Annette asked if anyone had anything new to add.
    3. Jock did some research about Bayley Hazen Rd and where it crossed that brook (and whether it crossed at Mill Terrace Rd). His guess is that the original location was not at Mill Terrace but the crossing was moved to Mill Terrace once the two mills were there. Jock showed the Selectboard documents to support his theory.
    4. John Reiss presented the Selectboard with maps supporting his theory that Mill Terrace Rd is part of the Bayley Hazen Rd. He would like the road to be properly signed as Bayley Hazen Rd.
    5. Annette said that the Selectboard will put the history of the road aside as that does not factor into whether or not we maintain the road. If the Selectboard wants to change the name of the road then they would have to go through a new process.
    6. Jeremy said that with some trimming of trees he can get a grader onto that road.
    7. Alan and … Thresher raised the issue of the State partially funding maintenance of the road as a class 3 road and the fact that it does not look like a road that was maintained as a class 3 road. Annette said that the State has a right to object the way Peacham maintains its roads and it has never done that so she does not feel like the town has an obligation to upgrade the road.
    8. Dale said that the beams underneath that bridge would support 150,000 pounds, which would allow a fire truck to go over it.
    9. John said that class 3 roads only have to be maintained adequately to support the amount of traffic it receives in 24 hours.
    10. Tim is not comfortable saying that the bridge can definitively support a fire truck but he still feels ready to make a decision.
    11. David does not think there should be two different classifications on the same road. He thinks it should be left alone or turned into a class 4 road.
    12. Tim moves to keep Mill Terrace a Class 3 road. David seconds. All in favor. So moved.
    13. The Selectboard adjourned the hearing at 7:16pm and began the regular Selectboard meeting.

  1. Minutes
    1. Annette moves to approve the 9/7/16 minutes as amended. Tim seconds. All in favor. So moved.
    2. Tim moves to approve the 9/7/16 hearing minutes as amended. David seconds. All in favor. So moved.

  1. Town Highway Permits
    1. There are three permits submitted for approval for Washington Electric.
    2. Tim moves to approve the three permits from Washington Electric. David seconds. All in favor. So moved.

  1. Observatory Permit/ School Lighting
    1. When the observatory received its permit a condition of that permit was to provide adequate lighting at the school.
    2. Brad said that he only heard about this issue this winter. He brought a recently signed agreement for consulting services for lighting in the school lot. It looks as if she can create a design for the observatory and she has modeling software to show how light and dark it will be. The St Johnsbury Academy can do the work. If all goes well it could be resolved before the ground freezes. This should be an improvement for the school and for the observatory. There has been no financial reason for any delay, it’s just the current board was not aware of the situation.
    3. Annette said that this is a zoning issue. The Selectboard does not have to be involved unless there is a violation and since the Observatory is acting to quickly resolve this, as long as there is no problem or delay that comes up, the Selectboard does not have to be involved.

  1. Traffic Ordinance
    1. Annette needs to do more research on this so this will have to be delayed to another meeting.

  1. Planning Commission Zoning Regulations
    1. The Planning Commission has a draft ready for the Selectboard.
    2. The Selectboard set the hearing for November 2nd.
    3. Annette will miss the 10/5 meeting and David will act as chair for that meeting.

  1. Listers
    1. They are sending out an RFP for a consultant to compile the data the listers collect. They are asking for bids to come in by November 1 and will bring to the Selectboard meeting on November 2 because it’s ultimately up to the Selectboard to approve the spending of funds.

  1. Highway Update
    1. The part time laborer started with the road crew. Jeremy said that he is doing very well. He is coming in Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday for 5-6 hours a day.

  1. Roller Barn
    1. Dick Hovey requested that someone mow at the roller barn before fall foliage day. Annette asked Rebecca if she and Tom could arrange this.

  1. Review and approve bills
    1. The Selectboard reviewed and approved bills.

  1. Review correspondence
    1. The Selectboard reviewed and approved correspondence.

Annette moves to adjourn at 8:10pm. David seconds. All in favor. So moved.